Our Mixed Flock Journey!

Looks lovely! I think that green is the color I chose for my front door.
I painted half my kitchen cabinets what I thought of as duck-egg blue. I now know that I was simply preparing to color-coordinate with the road-runner Princesses teeny, tiny eggs. Shown here next to one of Maggie’s for scale. They don’t make an egg cup small enough!:lau
View attachment 2626214
They really are tiny. I'm surprised they are so small. Looks like Phyllis' eggs might be bigger!

Good morning everyone! We made it to the airport & through security...yay! Now hopefully the plane remains on time. I realized this morning that we've have flown more in the last 4 months than we have in the last 5 years!
That is the complete opposite of me. :confused:

Looks lovely! I think that green is the color I chose for my front door.
I painted half my kitchen cabinets what I thought of as duck-egg blue. I now know that I was simply preparing to color-coordinate with the road-runner Princesses teeny, tiny eggs. Shown here next to one of Maggie’s for scale. They don’t make an egg cup small enough!:lau
View attachment 2626214
They're about the size of my bantam eggs. I like smaller eggs for boiling or hard boiled.

It's worth a lot. The green is what I really want, but I was chickening out. I'm feeling much better about my choice now! 💞
You need to live in this house for a while everyone has strong opinions so you learn to hold your ground really fast! :lau I'm sure whatever you choose will look lovely.

It's worth a lot. The green is what I really want, but I was chickening out. I'm feeling much better about my choice now! 💞
Looking forward to seeing how it progresses. :love
I checked my front door - it is indeed the same green and I like it a lot. I have to do some painting in the Chicken Palace so they may get some green chicken doors or shutters to match your kitchen-to-be.

Do you like not flying any longer?

Chicken tax
20151102_160200.jpg

Back
Top Bottom