Our Mixed Flock Journey!

Good morning Debby! Sorry, I haven't been here, it's been a little hectic. One of our good friends has been having strokes & we've been helping them with some stuff over at their place. Sadly, the doctors can't do anything to fix the problem. 🙁

On other health notes, my mom is greatly improving and I think we might be bringing her up here in the fall. :love

On the kitchen remodel, we are hopefully getting our new countertops installed this afternoon. This process has been a little stressful and we will be very relieved once it's in place! We are getting close to completion, but some things will be stretched out even further as we wait for supplies. I'm still waiting to decide on the tile I want to use for the backsplash, but I'm almost certain I will be using the green. It and the blue tile I was looking at are out of stock until September 5th. I will be looking for something else, but it will have to be something special for me to buy it. I have a feeling that the tile won't happen until this fall.

The flock is doing well, except my girls back feathers are disappearing, I feel so bad for them, I'm assuming it's the roosters, but I just haven't had time to sit out there with them and see just exactly what's going on. When I get some time, I think I will try to make some saddles for them and see if that helps.

We have a couple of trips happening in September and October. We will be going to Florida in October with our youngest son...a week of grandbaby time...I can't wait! 💗

How is everything going for you? :)

Whew, you have been crazy busy! Good news about your mom, sorry about your friend.

I just point the cursor on one, right click and select "save image as" and give it a name. They go to a file I have on my iMac.
Okay...here it goes!
1623947716196.gif
Yay...thank you Debby! 💗

Hi everyone! After a lot of stress, we finally have our new countertops in place. We still have some finish work, but I can start to put my kitchen back together. I was able to find the green tile at one of the places I'd been watching, so I bit the bullet and ordered it this evening. I will share a picture of the tile when we finally get it installed. Thank you for putting up with my non chicken related project. 💞

First picture is the new range hood cabinet Dale built for me...I love it! I'm hoping to get my new stove in July! Time will tell.
20210617_200931.jpg

The new countertops!
20210617_192206.jpg
20210617_193434.jpg
20210617_192153.jpg
20210617_192001.jpg
20210617_192023.jpg
20210617_192651.jpg
20210617_192106.jpg

Hi everyone! After a lot of stress, we finally have our new countertops in place. We still have some finish work, but I can start to put my kitchen back together. I was able to find the green tile at one of the places I'd been watching, so I bit the bullet and ordered it this evening. I will share a picture of the tile when we finally get it installed. Thank you for putting up with my non chicken related project. 💞

First picture is the new range hood cabinet Dale built for me...I love it! I'm hoping to get my new stove in July! Time will tell.
View attachment 2723445
The new countertops!
View attachment 2723446View attachment 2723447View attachment 2723448View attachment 2723451View attachment 2723449View attachment 2723450View attachment 2723452

Very pretty Rene!

View attachment 2723445
The new countertops!
View attachment 2723446View attachment 2723447View attachment 2723448View attachment 2723451View attachment 2723449View attachment 2723450View attachment 2723452
Wow - I know it was lots of work, but looking good!

Back
Top Bottom