Our Mixed Flock Journey!

@drstratton how are you Rene?
Hi Debby! This past week has been crazy! We were all pretty wiped out! Finally got the kids moved out of their house into a temporary location, they are waiting for the place they want to move into to open up! We got home on Friday and then my daughter and her husband came for the weekend, they brought food and cooked for us, which was really nice...we all had a very relaxing weekend, but I didn't really have time to get online! I will try to get on again tomorrow and get caught up with everyone! The flock is doing great (my SF is broody, but that's okay, I just keep removing any eggs the other ladies lay near her...lol) and the baby bunnies are growing like crazy! I hope you had a good weekend! :)

Hi Debby! This past week has been crazy! We were all pretty wiped out! Finally got the kids moved out of their house into a temporary location, they are waiting for the place they want to move into to open up! We got home on Friday and then my daughter and her husband came for the weekend, they brought food and cooked for us, which was really nice...we all had a very relaxing weekend, but I didn't really have time to get online! I will try to get on again tomorrow and get caught up with everyone! The flock is doing great (my SF is broody, but that's okay, I just keep removing any eggs the other ladies lay near her...lol) and the baby bunnies are growing like crazy! I hope you had a good weekend! :)
Wow. Moving is just plain awful ~ especially if it involves me. :lau

Moving is the pits! Glad your son & family are settled for now and you can relax.

Wow. Moving is just plain awful ~ especially if it involves me. :lau
Lol...agreed!

Moving is the pits! Glad your son & family are settled for now and you can relax.
Thanks Debby! We'll be helping them again in November, but on a much smaller scale! That's what happens when you're the parents with the pickup...lol! I did enjoy the baby time though!

Lol...agreed!

Thanks Debby! We'll be helping them again in November, but on a much smaller scale! That's what happens when you're the parents with the pickup...lol! I did enjoy the baby time though!

Any one with a pickup is fair game when moving day comes :lol:

Have a great (restful) day Rene!

Good morning all! A quick Bunny pic...I will try to get a video of them later today! They are 3 weeks old today!
20200926_105007.jpg

Back
Top Bottom