Our Mixed Flock Journey!

Good morning IM! It is so good to be able to laugh together...I don't know what I'd do without my man!💞 I'm glad that you have this too. How long have you been together? We are right at 39 years together & in February we will celebrate 36 years of marriage! Marriage takes work & it isn't always easy, but as long as you can laugh together, you can weather anything!
You are right about that. You have to be able to laugh together,
Congratulations on 36 years!! :love

Mrs BY Bob and I were out to dinner one night and the waitress asked how long we had been married. Mrs BY Bob replied (over 30 years at the time) and the waitress responded "I bet I know why." Mrs BY Bob asked her what she thought the reason was. The waitress never skipped a beat she said, "He makes you laugh every day". To which Mrs BY Bob replied, "absolutely, it is certainly not his looks!" 😉
It sounds to me like Mrs BY Bob is a bit of a comedienne herself.
You two must be the life of the party when you gather.

Our kids had pet rabbits too! They were a lot of fun and much smaller than my New Zealand's!
Well, I had a pet rabbit about 20 years ago. My one step-daughter, I won’t divulge which one, lol, moved out into her own first apartment when she was about 20.
when I went to clean her room, lo and behold, there was her pet rabbit.
When I called her, she informed me that she couldn’t have the rabbit in her new place.
So I had a rabbit.
She was pretty cute. She did eat the fringe behind the sofa, and I wasn’t too happy about that but oh well.

Mrs BY Bob and I were out to dinner one night and the waitress asked how long we had been married. Mrs BY Bob replied (over 30 years at the time) and the waitress responded "I bet I know why." Mrs BY Bob asked her what she thought the reason was. The waitress never skipped a beat she said, "He makes you laugh every day". To which Mrs BY Bob replied, "absolutely, it is certainly not his looks!" 😉
Oh, too funny! And obviously she makes you laugh as well 😁

Good morning IM! It is so good to be able to laugh together...I don't know what I'd do without my man!💞 I'm glad that you have this too. How long have you been together? We are right at 39 years together & in February we will celebrate 36 years of marriage! Marriage takes work & it isn't always easy, but as long as you can laugh together, you can weather anything!
We’ll be married 30 years on February 1st 😄

Back
Top Bottom