Our Mixed Flock Journey!

I have to post this on your thread here. Did not want to chance getting spanked or pistol whipped on the other one,,,, and you know by who:old :gig

Only fermentation appropriate in 2020 is this.
🤣 I would have just quoted this and say it was OP approved...:gig

People are NOT friendly in our neighborhood - so no need to social distance outside. Also no one here bothers to wear a mask. The folks on our Township bus, do social distance with the seating available and must wear masks and have temps. taken before allowed on bus. Rather be on the bus.

I have to post this on your thread here. Did not want to chance getting spanked or pistol whipped on the other one,,,, and you know by who:old :gig

Only fermentation appropriate in 2020 is this.
I did have to make my own sanitizing wipes using grain alcohol - so I for one believe 'em!

People are NOT friendly in our neighborhood - so no need to social distance outside. Also no one here bothers to wear a mask. The folks on our Township bus, do social distance with the seating available and must wear masks and have temps. taken before allowed on bus. Rather be on the bus.

Were you able to get your shopping done yesterday DD?

Sorta got it done. I didn't remember to get any of the groceries on my list but, did pick up more treats for Danny the squirrel. He loves the Fishers Trail Mix, especially the dehydrated(?) banana slices. Plus the bus driver put out a big bag of Halloween candy she was stuck with- everyone ignored it - except me. Good thing too, because I forget to get something for dinner.

Have to say at 73, my finest skill is forgetting things. Waiting for the bus to the grocery store - no call from dispatcher. Have a feeling I forgot to register for the trip yesterday. Think I better stick to something I know - like going back to bed and staying there. :idunno

Hi everyone! We had a great visit and are now back home! The baby is growing and changing so fast!

We had to put some finishing touches on the watering system as soon as we got home, but that is finally finished...yay! Now, I need to catch up on what's been happening on everyone else's threads!

Here is the link to my new article! I'm going to enter it into a contest, I'm hoping to win a Brinsea Chick Brooder!

Winterized Water Barrel System with Nipple Watering Bar!

Here is the link to the contest!
2020 Home-Made Feeder, Waterer, Incubator, & Brooder Contest - Win Brinsea Brooder!

Back
Top Bottom