Our Mixed Flock Journey!

I'm with you on the animal housing needs to look nice. It's part of the landscape we have to live in too. :lol:
So am I.

2019-01-13 08.01.20-1.jpg

We will be flying out on Tuesday for Texas and coming home on Thursday. It's going to be a very short and sad trip. I'm looking forward to seeing my other nephew and niece, it's been 5 years since we've seen them!
Hopefully you have an easy trip and make the best of your time there. :hugs :hugs

That is excellent news. Hopefully they can figure out what is causing the pain quickly.
So far all they can tell is she's still having pain from the surgery. It's hard for her when she's taking pain meds, she gets quite confused & she can't pull her thoughts together and she keeps telling me how tired she is. :( I need to get down to see her & let her know in person that as soon as she's all healed we will bring her home. Hopefully that will help her find the strength to keep on fighting. We're going to surprise her! :)

Good evening Rene. I love the tile! I can’t wait to see how it all comes together when you’re done. Your flock is so pretty! I understand holding off on adding more with all that’s going on. I’m so sorry for the loss of your nephew :hugs How is your mom doing?

Back
Top Bottom