Our Mixed Flock Journey!

Hey there lady! How are things going? Are you on vaycay right now? If so, luckkyyyyy!
You caught me at a good moment! I'm definitely not on vaycay...I wish! We're still trying to finish up the kitchen, it's still going to be a bit! I just sat down at my computer to steal a few minutes and make a quick check in! How are you doing? 💗 I will get to everyone's threads as soon as I have more time!

You caught me at a good moment! I'm definitely not on vaycay...I wish! We're still trying to finish up the kitchen, it's still going to be a bit! I just sat down at my computer to steal a few minutes and make a quick check in! How are you doing? 💗 I will get to everyone's threads as soon as I have more time!
I am well! At least I can say I did get something finished... my new garden where my pond was... but I do need to pressure wash 😄
586CE6A6-6784-449C-BC20-B5887A2E5EE5.jpeg

All the projects always take way longer than we’d like 🤦‍♀️.... at least mine are!

I am well! At least I can say I did get something finished... my new garden where my pond was... but I do need to pressure wash 😄View attachment 2731726
All the projects always take way longer than we’d like 🤦‍♀️.... at least mine are!
That's beautiful WhoDat! 💗 I agree with Debby, you should submit this in the contest! I haven't had time to plant any flowers this year. Yes, projects always take longer than we'd like!

Back
Top Bottom