Our New puppy Pic update on 1/6/10

Here is Shy-Dora playing in the snow yesterday. She loves being outside. She uses the doggy door all the time but she will soon outgrow it.
1280_dsc04796.jpg

Well, I was told she was born the week or two before Thanksgiving so that would make her either 7-8 weeks old.....not sure on the weight..maybe fifteen pounds? She is very heavy. I will try to get a pic up of her and the Shih-Tzu playing outside, maybe you can get an idea of her size by that.
I was taking pics with my digital camera and you know how there is a delay before the flash? Well she came to see what I was doing. LOL
1280_dsc04795.jpg

here is the best I could get just now. No one would hold still!
1280_dsc04805.jpg

1280_dsc04809.jpg

edited for spelling

Last edited:
Her coloring suggests she could have some pointer or bird dog of some sort. I hope she trains up well cuz she is such a cutie-pie.

Thanks, her mother looked, to me, like a white golden retriever
idunno.gif
and I was told the dad looked like a black lab, my suspicions ...lots of different breeds mixed up here. She is learning so quickly on simple commands in the house. But she is a baby yet. I want her to learn simple obedience from the get-go. Lots of work here since she is so big and hard to remember she is such a baby yet. Oh, did I say, she has five toes on her back feet like a Pyr? Hopefully, all this "mixed" ancestry will prove to be a very smart dog.
fl.gif

Edited to add: I absolutely love her coloring!

Last edited:
I have two purebreeds and one mix. The mix I think is a Heeler/Aussie and it looks like he could be the smartest one in the bunch. We'll just count on that for your new girl too.

She's a doll! Make sure to teach her the Leave It command, that way when you walk her by the birds and tell her Leave It she knows not to bother them. My Heeler is great with my birds!

Back
Top Bottom