Our Throw Away Society

Well happy birthday to YOU!
celebrate.gif
Thank you.

But Mondays reak!

"No Merci poor Lundi"

No Thanks for Monday (French)

Been learning french because of french engineers here at work.

Well just came back from my lunch walk.Walked my usual 3 laps ( 1.5 miles) but I gave it ago for another .5 miles for two!! woohoo.

These nike airs work wonders!

one thing about losing weight,you need the proper shoes or your feet will kill you.
old.gif

I ate:

1 bowl oatmeat (no sugar) this morning
1-12oz salad that costs 4.50ish

feeling good,all is hopefull.Pants seem to be losing up some.
yesss.gif

dying..must sleep at work...need a cozy out of the way dark spot....
th.gif

LOL! If you can get under the desk and pull the chair up to block the hole, that works well for a nap.

Doesn't it feel good to be taking control of your eating and exercise? Keep it up!
wee.gif

Todays menu:

1. Ate a bowl of oat meal at 4:30 am
2. crying at 7:30 am
3. dying at 9:00am
4. stomach in rebellion at 10:00am
5. went and had my 12 oz salad
6. walked 1.5 miles
7. back on desk..tired and beaten.

but im doing it!
yesss.gif

Happy birthday!!

No wonder you're fighting cravings mid morning. It's ok to snack between meals, actually it's recommended to eat 5-6 small meals a day! Keeping your metabolism up is good. Making your body think it's going to starve, will make it want to conserve and store everything it's taking in. Keep moving, and allow yourself to eat more, just of the right things! Drinking a bunch of water will also help. It's no wonder you're tired.. if that's all you're eating all day your are starving yourself. Please tell me thats not all you're eating? breakfast and lunch only?

Breakfast: couple poached eggs and OJ
snack: a fruit or yogurt
Lunch: salad w/chicken piece
snack: banana or veggie sticks
Dinner: a lean meat,veggies,
snack: fruit or veggie stick

Last edited:
Happy birthday!!

No wonder you're fighting cravings mid morning. It's ok to snack between meals, actually it's recommended to eat 5-6 small meals a day! Keeping your metabolism up is good. Making your body think it's going to starve, will make it want to conserve and store everything it's taking in. Keep moving, and allow yourself to eat more, just of the right things! Drinking a bunch of water will also help. It's no wonder you're tired.. if that's all you're eating all day your are starving yourself. Please tell me thats not all you're eating? breakfast and lunch only?

Breakfast: couple poached eggs and OJ
snack: a fruit or yogurt
Lunch: salad w/chicken piece
snack: banana or veggie sticks
Dinner: a lean meat,veggies,
snack: fruit or veggie stick
no I eat dinner, but I drink like gallons of water daily.

And I was tired because of my 2 mile walks at work every lunch.but now ok.body calm,doing fine.
eating 5-6 small meals a day dont cut it for me.Most of the time I dont have the pleasure to keep eating.Im a Civil Designer. Always on the go.

Last edited:
Also I am an anomoly on the earth.

immune to bees, hornets,wasps,black widows,centapedes,scorpions,and some snakes (havent tried them all and dont want to). most common and uncommon stingy creatures.
16.8 hemoglobin...extra testosterone, nothing else sez docs
115 over 72
normal sugar
normal cloresterol
no clogged arteries
heart beat 82
never a broken bone, but been put into situation where I should have.
280 lbs (this is where I need to work at)
iq of 164

medicines dont work on me, I cannot be medically knocked out with drugs or even numb with local anesthesics.
once pushed a 5000lb block of cement on a bouy decker coast guard boat from one end to the other( got the nickname "Dozer'' for that one).
wife hit me on the top of the head with a cast iron skillet...knocked me out,but skillet was cracked...unuseable after that.(skillet that is)
got left arm stuck on the bottom of frier grease pit,reddened but skin didnt fall off, nor burn off.
got right hand caught in fire under rolling logs for at least 1 minute...didnt burn at all.

and the worst one of all, got vasectomy without local or knock out juice.

and if I am lying on any of these,then I am dying.at least I think I can die...never tried...

Weaknesses:

buttermilk
old milk
cheesecake
liver
redheads.....
yesss.gif

Last edited:
yes and I thought it sucked. im not a Bruce willis fan so from the get-go it reaked.

not in a good mood today....sorry.....
rant.gif

Back
Top Bottom