Over Easy, sunny side up..

I prefer over easy when i was a kid i always ate sunny side up i am not sure where I switched to over easy i think it was in Iraq but I haven't had a problem eating any of my chickens eggs which i have no rooster right now so that might be why its easy. IDK But I think your safe to eat them anyway you please runny or ........ solid :sick

I prefer over easy when i was a kid i always ate sunny side up i am not sure where I switched to over easy i think it was in Iraq but I haven't had a problem eating any of my chickens eggs which i have no rooster right now so that might be why its easy. IDK But I think your safe to eat them anyway you please runny or ........ solid :sick
Matieus27 you should make a video about gathering and cooking your eggs

Y’all are cracking me up. I’m so glad I’m not crazy and alone in this!

I collect eggs everyday, I wash and store in the fridge, I’ve never had a “bad egg” and have only seen ONE bloodspot in the hundreds of eggs I’ve cracked.

I can literally eat them ANY other way. I made 2 dozen deviled eggs yesterday for tailgate (gig ‘em!) - I had scrambled with sausage for breakfast yesterday. Eating the eggs doesn’t bother me but I have a mental block on runny yolks and I’m trying to get over it.

I LOVED making breakfast sandwiches with a runny egg so I could dip my bagel in the yellow goodness.. but (and this is the dumb part) I’m having a tough time doing it with MY chicken eggs. My girls are all VERY healthy. I have 10 hens and get anywhere from 7-9 eggs a day, so they’re laying great, they’re on a great feed, they freerange and I KNOW they’re better taken care of than the commercial flocks.

Y’all are cracking me up. I’m so glad I’m not crazy and alone in this!

I collect eggs everyday, I wash and store in the fridge, I’ve never had a “bad egg” and have only seen ONE bloodspot in the hundreds of eggs I’ve cracked.

I can literally eat them ANY other way. I made 2 dozen deviled eggs yesterday for tailgate (gig ‘em!) - I had scrambled with sausage for breakfast yesterday. Eating the eggs doesn’t bother me but I have a mental block on runny yolks and I’m trying to get over it.

I LOVED making breakfast sandwiches with a runny egg so I could dip my bagel in the yellow goodness.. but (and this is the dumb part) I’m having a tough time doing it with MY chicken eggs. My girls are all VERY healthy. I have 10 hens and get anywhere from 7-9 eggs a day, so they’re laying great, they’re on a great feed, they freerange and I KNOW they’re better taken care of than the commercial flocks.
You're trying to make sense of it all. Can't be done. I've been trying that for 4 years. :lau

I just got my first egg last week, and a second hen started laying small eggs a few days ago. At about $100 per egg for cost so far, I eat the most expensive breakfast in town! Yum, yum no matter how they are cooked.
Don't be silly. We're all in this for the "free eggs," remember? At least, that's what friends and neighbors all think!

Back
Top Bottom