Overlanding, Camping, Adventure Motorcycling, Off-Roading, Boating, and other outdoor hobbies

Pics
AC9E7F45-E72F-4F08-AE74-314A31A9E971.jpeg

i couldn’t resist…..I had to purchase this one!!!!!

Today has been eventful. I awoke at 6am to the sound of wind hitting the side of the house. I checked the weather forecast for the current weather and the wind was around 60km/hr with gusts of wind around 100km/hr:th

Then it was a struggle to try and stop everything from flying away since we had no warning that any of this was going to happen. Sadly, our pizza oven toppled of its stand and broke, we’re now trying to get it replaced.

We lost power for about 4.5 hours this morning.

Luckily all my chickens and quail are okay.

I’ve had a stressful day. I’m just hoping that the weather is suitable to walk in on Sunday so we can go look at Halloween decorations, and carve pumpkins.

Today has been eventful. I awoke at 6am to the sound of wind hitting the side of the house. I checked the weather forecast for the current weather and the wind was around 60km/hr with gusts of wind around 100km/hr:th

Then it was a struggle to try and stop everything from flying away since we had no warning that any of this was going to happen. Sadly, our pizza oven toppled of its stand and broke, we’re now trying to get it replaced.

We lost power for about 4.5 hours this morning.

Luckily all my chickens and quail are okay.

I’ve had a stressful day. I’m just hoping that the weather is suitable to walk in on Sunday so we can go look at Halloween decorations, and carve pumpkins.
:hugs So sorry…..glad critters are ok
Hate those crazy storms
We’re taking chance this morning and hunting with storms swirling :th

:hugs So sorry…..glad critters are ok
Hate those crazy storms
We’re taking chance this morning and hunting with storms swirling :th
We got lucky that it didn’t rain while we were in the woods but it started early this evening and I just had to refill the pitcher and 😮 temps dropped drastically!!!!

Back
Top Bottom