Overwhelmed - THANK YOU!

I love those random acts of kindness!!! One really does perpetuate another and another....very sweet Diana! So you are originally from the States I would guess? If so, you sure are along way form home! Substituted the hush puppies for the wooden clogs under the bed, huh?!
smile.png

Quote:
...yer killin me MP!

@scrambled egg > I am originally from MO (ex hubby dutch) ... actually I have rubber clogs (easier to clean
wink.png
)

I have never met any other americans living here.

@ Tink > oh when I first came here (SEVERAL years ago) they had no mexicn seasoning at all... at least they have the basics now (taco shells wraps and some various seasonigs) >sure do miss the takeaway/mexican restarants though. (We have a McDonalds and a subway >that is it in this area...there is a pizza hut in a few places but the closest one to me is in Aken Germany
th.gif
)

I am originally from MO (ex hubby dutch) ... actually I have rubber clogs (easier to clean )

"ex-hubby"? ...should we chip in and buy you a plane ticket home?!! I'll throw in a few bucks!!!
smile.png

LOL! on the rubber clogs!! Air dried after washed by the windmill outside I guess!!
lau.gif

Actually I do not live in the cl0gger -tulip fields-cheese maker- windmill part of Holland...I live in the southern part > LIMBURG ...
Just google Maastricht and choose "images" and you will see lots of pics.. I live about five minutes away from the river dividing the town and that ancient bridge (almost two thousand years old I think) which is featured in so many of the pics.

Well...if ya have to be "stuck" somewhere this isn't a bad place to be
wink.png

Diana, as much as you help all of here and in great detail I might add, PLEASE let any of us who want to send you things rather small or large packages, please let us? It would only be sending to family anyway. We will need your address, you can pm those who want to send you things...speak up gals...your address so you don't have to make it public.
hugs.gif
We would enjoy doing it. Please let us?

aww..yáll are too nice and thanks so much .. it IS the thought that counts and I will keep that in mind after I have lost all the weight from pigging out on choc chip cookies!!!
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom