Pacific Northwest Poultry Association double show, Salem, OR Oct 13-14, 2012

I might be able to do breakfast on Saturday...my 4-H club hasn't sorted out the schedule for working the sale area yet, but I know I'll be tied to it most of the time, and have a long Friday shift, so may be able to get out of it Saturday morning. We're not doing the banquet this time either, we usually do, but then we always miss out on dinner with the 4-H club...

I might be able to do breakfast on Saturday...my 4-H club hasn't sorted out the schedule for working the sale area yet, but I know I'll be tied to it most of the time, and have a long Friday shift, so may be able to get out of it Saturday morning. We're not doing the banquet this time either, we usually do, but then we always miss out on dinner with the 4-H club...
Not sure if I would be able to do Saturday morning. I would like to but depending what time I am supposed to be "prepared to greet public" I may have to just stick to cooking in the trailer. I guess we will suffer through french toast and sausage or biscuits and gravy!!
droolin.gif

So I sent in my entry last Monday, seeing that it said postmarked, not received, by Thursday the 27th. It didn't mean it had to be received by then right?? Because I'm in a tad bit of a panic... Haven't seen any confimation emails and its been a week and a half.

So I sent in my entry last Monday, seeing that it said postmarked, not received, by Thursday the 27th. It didn't mean it had to be received by then right?? Because I'm in a tad bit of a panic... Haven't seen any confimation emails and its been a week and a half.
It had to be postmarked by the 27th. I always mark that I want a confirmation email, and I have never received one....

Back
Top Bottom