Pacific NW Chickenstock!

chickchair

Rest in Peace 1959-2011
13 Years
Jan 3, 2007
Place? Poulsbo, WA.
Date? June 16 or 17. (Sat. or Sun.)

Birds? Bring 'em. please remember to bring something to contain them in. No birds are to be left without express permission by me...
smile.png

Party favors? You betcha! I have a couple of dozen eggies in the bator...
lol.png

Details to follow....
big_smile.png

Wooooooo hooooo!

Boy, do I hope I'm moved up by then. I just looked on the map and you are way up there. Our new place is in Kent on the border to Covington.

Let me see... there are quite a few folks down towards me so we could caravan up there!

Thanks, CC... sounds like a hoot.

Hope I can make it!

cee cee you know dang well that youll keep any chickens they bring an dont find homes for.id be shocked if you sent the poor chickies away.

It is quite a drive for me but I would LOOOOOOVE to come! June will be a VERY busy time for me, but count me in and I'll just cross my fingers that nothing comes up at the last minute.
smile.png

Also a bit of a drive for me (from Oregon) but as the date gets closer I'll see if it could work. Would LOVE to come!

so is it the 16th OR 17th or the 16th AND 17th? I normally work sundays, but want to come so I will have to take the day off if its on a sunday. Let me know asap thanks!!!

Quote:
Welcome to South King County, I'm from kent.
I wonder why californians always move to covington.....
roll.png

Fact is, they just opened a Carls Jr. in covington and I belive its the only one in the state haha.
Hope you Like it here in the evergreen state.

The wife and I will try to make it if we can
big_smile.png

Poulsbo is a bit far to drive that weekend.

My Dad called me last weekend and left a message saying he'll be in town the weekend of the 16th. (He's in Virginia, I'm in Oregon) I haven't seen him in several years.

I wonder......."Hey, Dad! Do you like Chickens?"
jumpy.gif
D.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Back
Top Bottom