-Pack Foxes- A Role-play

Pics
Name: Silverstripe
Pack: Silver
Personality: Cheerful, happy, generous, caring
Mate: (@AMERUACANAS4REAL)
Cubs: Ashtail (See? Now he IS a real character!! ;))
Backstory: Silverstripe has fought many battles with the wolves. They think that his pack is the weakest, since he's so calm and peaceful. At least, that's what he wants them to think.;) :hmm

Name: Saphire
Personality: wise and kind, motherly and with good resolve. Makes intelligent decisions with her mate at her side. Has an aristocratic air and royal blood of course.
Description: Silver fur and whitish blue eyes. Beautiful even in her age.
Mate: Silverstripe
Pups: Ashtail (which sounds like ashtray to me.)
Backstory: As a young cub, the daughter of the Dark Lord (lol that sounded spooky) she was adventurous and got into danger. That was when she met Silverstripe She didn't like the lagoon, and always met with her friend in the meadow. Finally, she decided to move to Silver for good, and took Sipverstripe as her mate. After that calmed down, though she may not be from Rusty pack, they are often considered "the most royal couple" as they both are of royal blood. The unrelated blood produced vital offspring, and the next heir of the pack will be great, she is sure of it. Because her brother is the Lord of Dark Pack, she finds difficulty dealing with them and often sympathized with him. She makes sure the Silver pack is forever a peacemaking tribe.

Last edited:
Name: Saphire
Personality: wise and kind, motherly and with good resolve. Makes intelligent decisions with her mate at her side. Has an aristocratic air and royal blood of course.
Description: Silver fur and whitish blue eyes. Beautiful even in her age.
Mate: Lord of Silver pack
Pups: yes please
Backstory: As a young cub, the daughter of the Dark Lord (lol that sounded spooky) she was adventurous and got into danger. That was when she met (insert Lord name here.) She didn't like the lagoon, and always met with her friend in the meadow. Finally, she decided to move to Silver for good, and took (Lord of Silver Pack) as her mate. After that calmed down, though she may not be from Rusty pack, they are often considered "the most royal couple" as they both are of royal blood. The unrelated blood produced vital offspring, and the next heir of the pack will be great, she is sure of it. Because her brother is the Lord of Dark Pack, she finds difficulty dealing with them and often sympathized with him. She makes sure the Silver pack is forever a peacemaking tribe.
Perfect! Great job. Love the "daughter of the Dark Lord." :) Oh, and yes, Ashtail does sound like an ashtray. :oops:

Last edited:
Name: Silverstripe
Personality: Cheerful, happy, generous, caring
Mate: (@AMERUACANAS4REAL)
Cubs: Ashtail (See? Now he IS a real character!! ;))
Backstory: Silverstripe has fought many battles with the wolves. They think that his pack is the weakest, since he's so calm and peaceful. At least, that's what he wants them to think.;) :hmm
Why would he want them to think that? Then wouldn't they attack him more? What logic does he have?

Why would he want them to think that? Then wouldn't they attack him more? What logic does he have?

He can caught them off guard with his real strength I would have to guess, like they attack with smaller groups as to not go over kill but that would be their down fall as then they're not actually prepared for their opponents, idk I'm just throwing ideas out

He can caught them off guard with his real strength I would have to guess, like they attack with smaller groups as to not go over kill but that would be their down fall as then they're not actually prepared for their opponents, idk I'm just throwing ideas out
Yah thought that. But still. I think he should avoid wolf raids altogether.

Back
Top Bottom