-Pack Foxes- A Role-play

Pics
The wolves seem pretty ruthless, they're probably gonna do raids either way so it'll be pretty hard for him just to avoid them I feel
:confused: I'm just bored and trying to make conversation and wondering when this will start. I think five packs was ambitious. It's hard to fill five. Almost as ambitious as me trying to remember seven or eight characters.

:confused: I'm just bored and trying to make conversation and wondering when this will start. I think five packs was ambitious. It's hard to fill five. Almost as ambitious as me trying to remember seven or eight characters.

5 groups are extremely ambitious, I have a warrior rp with five groups and you are completely right! But five groups gives way for different world building in each one and I thinks that's gonna be exciting!!! As for the number of characters we might be needing a character page soon with all of them because they're gonna get hard to keep track of

5 groups are extremely ambitious, I have a warrior rp with five groups and you are completely right! But five groups gives way for different world building in each one and I thinks that's gonna be exciting!!! As for the number of characters we might be needing a character page soon with all of them because they're gonna get hard to keep track of
I'm so lost.

Whenever I make role plays I make sure to make there be not too many ranks or packs and then carefully make sure everything makes sense and that it isn't possible for any questions to be asked and meticulously develop it and work super hard and then no one joins and all my hard work goes down the drain. Maybe I should just not try hard so I don't feel disappointed when it doesn't turn out.

I'm so lost.

Whenever I make role plays I make sure to make there be not too many ranks or packs and then carefully make sure everything makes sense and that it isn't possible for any questions to be asked and meticulously develop it and work super hard and then no one joins and all my hard work goes down the drain. Maybe I should just not try hard so I don't feel disappointed when it doesn't turn out.

I feel you on that!!! I have made many rps and a lot have gone unknown, I've kinda realized to note what people want to rp and if they have the free time to join another, it sucks when you work on something really hard and it just doesn't work out. A lot if the same type of rps are here because they're what's popular and it's really hard to break away from that to make something unique and I feel like that's a bit disappointing but I think that's just how it is :/ but when the time comes when people what to actively change that, the results should be amazing

I feel you on that!!! I have made many rps and a lot have gone unknown, I've kinda realized to note what people want to rp and if they have the free time to join another, it sucks when you work on something really hard and it just doesn't work out. A lot if the same type of rps are here because they're what's popular and it's really hard to break away from that to make something unique and I feel like that's a bit disappointing but I think that's just how it is :/ but when the time comes when people what to actively change that, the results should be amazing
Yeah, I realized you have to do the same kind of role play as everyone else.

Okay, we're seriously going to need a character archive of some description... I'll make a google doc and just share the link here, I feel like I'll get really confused otherwise :)

Back
Top Bottom