-Pack Foxes- A Role-play

Pics
Hollyblade gave a small smile in return, assuring him gently "You're not walking around like a lost kit, isn't that a mouse you just caught?" She began walking to the grass clearing that she knew of to train some, making sure he followed. She gave a playful flick of her tail right before he caught up to her side, before she commented in a friendly manner "I'm Hollyblade." She turned to eye him, finding herself somewhat awkwardly avoiding then retaking his gaze; she was a mess when it came to interacting with males her age.

Chestnutwing beamed a bit at her noticing his passive hunting and he followed behind her, letting her lead the way to one of numerous training areas. He paused beside her and gave a small tilt of his head "I knew it was Holly something, there are so many foxes to keep track of in Rusty Pack and I hadn't wanted to come off rude by asking for your name." He gave a small nervous but cheerful laugh before he flicked his tail towards the center of the clearing "So who's gonna start off? I bet you're going to beat me at this anyways because I'm not very skilled to be honest."

Chestnutwing beamed a bit at her noticing his passive hunting and he followed behind her, letting her lead the way to one of numerous training areas. He paused beside her and gave a small tilt of his head "I knew it was Holly something, there are so many foxes to keep track of in Rusty Pack and I hadn't wanted to come off rude by asking for your name." He gave a small nervous but cheerful laugh before he flicked his tail towards the center of the clearing "So who's gonna start off? I bet you're going to beat me at this anyways because I'm not very skilled to be honest."
Hollywing nodded, she had expected that being the reason he hadn't called her by her name. She agreed, explaining "Yes it's hard to remember names of even the most important foxes unless you know them very well." She looked to the clearing before she challenged him lightheartedly "Want to have a tackle battle, it'd be fun." She was well aware that he was larger than she was, but she was rather nimble and agile, so it could be fair. She commended him earnestly "I've seen you in training- I think you'll make a great warrior some day."

Hollywing nodded, she had expected that being the reason he hadn't called her by her name. She agreed, explaining "Yes it's hard to remember names of even the most important foxes unless you know them very well." She looked to the clearing before she challenged him lightheartedly "Want to have a tackle battle, it'd be fun." She was well aware that he was larger than she was, but she was rather nimble and agile, so it could be fair. She commended him earnestly "I've seen you in training- I think you'll make a great warrior some day."

"One day is still a long way away I have a lot of training to go through before I can even think of becoming a warrior" Chestnutwing replied with a sigh but not wanting the heavier thoughts of his future to weigh him down, he darts forward playfully through the clearing "You'll have to catch me first!" He called back over his shoulder as he raced around the clearing energetically

"One day is still a long way away I have a lot of training to go through before I can even think of becoming a warrior" Chestnutwing replied with a sigh but not wanting the heavier thoughts of his future to weigh him down, he darts forward playfully through the clearing "You'll have to catch me first!" He called back over his shoulder as he raced around the clearing energetically
Hollywing responded in the same manner, sighing gently before she explained "Me too..." But her thoughts on the time to come were interrupted at he bolted off into the grass. That prompted a playful snarl from her as well as an energetic yip as she followed suit, running wildly after him, trying to pounce one him. Eventually she found herself right behind him, followed by her leaping on him, tackling him to the ground. She quickly stood over him, panting heavily after the chase, before she teased "Got you."

She looked up from her sleep like position and said hi. She had been sad lately. She had a crush, but didn't know if he liked her. You could tell she was sad by her eyes.
Jadeheart the fox (I almost thought she was a cat for a moment, wow much confusion)
sat down next to her, the silver fur on her brush brushing Amity's amber (or whatever color they are) eyes.
"It sure is pretty, with all those colors on the trees. But all that beauty leads to nothing good. All the good living, food, warmth, cubs, goes away, and we have to scrape up all there is to survive. Though there isn't much food, foxes do look more beautiful in the winter, with gorgeous full pelts." She studied herself. The ragged, rough, grey fox transformed into someone with a thick silver pelt with brilliant green eyes piercing through. Amity was looking gorgeous too.
"It's like a fox absorbs all the beauty in spring, summer, and fall combined, and adds a dash of color to the winter."

Back
Top Bottom