-Pack Foxes- A Role-play

Pics
(Hawhaw of course.)
Lemming saw Snowstalker. "Hi Snowstalker," he said.
Snowstalker turned to face the fox which he recognized from his own pack....Lemming. He began sauntering back to his territory line, to talk with the fox. He didn't care if Lemming knew that he was trespassing, he probably knew of it anyway, the word spread fast. He greeted the fox with a quick nod, asking "How are you?"

Chaosthorn growled with approval as she took in his masculine scent, complete with the musk of a young fox. He enjoyed her nose in his fur, hoping she found his aroma attractive, and took the opportunity to sample her alluring feminine once more at the same time, his nose covered by her darkly shaded fur. He eventually pulled away to gaze into her eyes, whispering softly "I've been waiting a long time for this...I've liked you for many moons..." There was a pause. Then he continued after some hesitation, finally calmed down some, "I thought you must've already had a mate, a young and pretty vixen like you." He rubbed muzzles gently, giving her a gentle growl of affection.
(@Sephora day bump so its on current page)

Snowstalker turned to face the fox which he recognized from his own pack....Lemming. He began sauntering back to his territory line, to talk with the fox. He didn't care if Lemming knew that he was trespassing, he probably knew of it anyway, the word spread fast. He greeted the fox with a quick nod, asking "How are you?"
"Excellent," he said, "top of the morning good tod." He dipped his head. "Just doing a little hunting. Even with all my love for them, gotta get away from the youngsters for a while."
(Why do I imagine him as a friendly British gentleman? :lol:)

Claw, leader of Desert, turned his head towards Namib. "Not hunting?" He asked.
His little black paws picked their way across the sand as he approached Namib.
Namib replied guiltily "I probably should be. But in truth I'm exhausted." She knew that probably was no excuse and prepared to be berated for not doing her job.

"Hmm. Why so?" Claw asked.
Namib hesitated. She didn't like to make it any more obvious than it was. Eventually she mumbled to the ground, "Because my pregnancy is slowing me down. I know that sounds like a dumb excuse but I'm due any day and get winded quickly."
She stood and looked past Claw, "But I'll go hunt now if you wish."

"Excellent," he said, "top of the morning good tod." He dipped his head. "Just doing a little hunting. Even with all my love for them, gotta get away from the youngsters for a while."
(Why do I imagine him as a friendly British gentleman? :lol:)
(XD) Snowstalker gave him a nod as a response, before he listened courteously to what Lemming had to say. At the end of it, he offered some compassion, as he too enjoyed training the pups, "Yes, that's how it is. Sometimes we have to leave everybody behind and just go out here. How are the pups doing after the latest wolf attack?"

Back
Top Bottom