-Pack Foxes- A Role-play

Pics
Namib hesitated. She didn't like to make it any more obvious than it was. Eventually she mumbled to the ground, "Because my pregnancy is slowing me down. I know that sounds like a dumb excuse but I'm due any day and get winded quickly."
She stood and looked past Claw, "But I'll go hunt now if you wish."
"No, I know how it is, you need to rest. I know how sweet little Sandflower was before she gave birth to my fine children. I was just trying to make talk, you know," he said casually. "I really need to catch up with who's, who and stuff you know. It is my pack. So who is the father?"
(XD) Snowstalker gave him a nod as a response, before he listened courteously to what Lemming had to say. At the end of it, he offered some compassion, as he too enjoyed training the pups, "Yes, that's how it is. Sometimes we have to leave everybody behind and just go out here. How are the pups doing after the latest wolf attack?"
"Excellent. You know, a couple of them (no idea how many there are lol) hid in a snowbank a few days ago, and we couldn't find them for a while. Boy were we flustered!" Lemming chuckled.

"No, I know how it is, you need to rest. I know how sweet little Sandflower was before she gave birth to my fine children. I was just trying to make talk, you know," he said casually. "I really need to catch up with who's, who and stuff you know. It is my pack. So who is the father?"

"Excellent. You know, a couple of them (no idea how many there are lol) hid in a snowbank a few days ago, and we couldn't find them for a while. Boy were we flustered!" Lemming chuckled.
Namib stuttered, "Um, well. His name was Stargazer. He was a warrior here. But he died in one of the wolf attacks a few months ago." She didn't continue.

Namib stuttered, "Um, well. His name was Stargazer. He was a warrior here. But he died in one of the wolf attacks a few months ago." She didn't continue.
"Oh, I remember him. That was unfortunate. It is too bad, all those wolf attacks. If only we could do something about it. But your mate must have died a brave soldier, and I will remind your cubs of this he said with a smile. Well, now I may go to Sandflower. Good for you with those pups!" He said.

Sandflower yawned. She stood up and shook the sand from her fur, making it spray everywhere. She padded up to Namib.
"Hi Namib!" She said, in her usual, happy bright voice. "So now that you're getting closer to having your cubs, would you like us to help you dig out a new den?" Sandflower shuffled with unease, knowing that Namib was hesitant to discuss her future cubs, and even more hesitant to discuss her unfortunately deceased mate.
~
Cactus looked around camp, her fur bristling. She could feel a sandstorm coming on, she usually could, just before a bad one happened. "Claw!" She called, hoping to alert him of the danger.
~

Hey @Goldenrod1210 can you come and RP?

Sandflower yawned. She stood up and shook the sand from her fur, making it spray everywhere. She padded up to Namib.
"Hi Namib!" She said, in her usual, happy bright voice. "So now that you're getting closer to having your cubs, would you like us to help you dig out a new den?" Sandflower shuffled with unease, knowing that Namib was hesitant to discuss her future cubs, and even more hesitant to discuss her unfortunately deceased mate.
~
Cactus looked around camp, her fur bristling. She could feel a sandstorm coming on, she usually could, just before a bad one happened. "Claw!" She called, hoping to alert him of the danger.
~

Hey @Goldenrod1210 can you come and RP?
Claw was disappointed that he could not find Sandflower, but then he heard Cactus' call
"Sandstorm?" He asked worriedly.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom