Pale comb/face, bright yellow poop 3 year old rooster.

Thanks for the condolences. Just an update with the necropsy status. I looked into it and im not gonna be able to afford it unfortunately plus had a lovely chat with the lady who would of done it and talked me through everything saying that because he'd of been on a lot of different antibiotics and how long it took for him to pass there was a high chance I wouldn't get the answers I was looking for. I thought with the price and there not being a 100% chance on an answer I didn't want to take the gamble. He's now buried with an apple tree sapling ontop on him so in some weird way he lives on.

Thanks for the condolences. Just an update with the necropsy status. I looked into it and im not gonna be able to afford it unfortunately plus had a lovely chat with the lady who would of done it and talked me through everything saying that because he'd of been on a lot of different antibiotics and how long it took for him to pass there was a high chance I wouldn't get the answers I was looking for. I thought with the price and there not being a 100% chance on an answer I didn't want to take the gamble. He's now buried with an apple tree sapling ontop on him so in some weird way he lives on.
:hugs What a nice gesture for Shepard.

It's good that you did speak with the lab and they were able to discuss this with you. Some states it's very expensive!

Back
Top Bottom