Pallet Coop Add-on...Almost Done (1-25-09)

It looks awesome! Where in the world did you find all those pallets?
big_smile.png

Quote:
Its amazing how many stores in town throw them away...or are more than happy to give them to you if you ask.

Drive around and look in the back of most stores and you will find pallets...some places have pallet contracts and cannot give hem away...but lots of them are glad to see them go.
big_smile.png

Want to come down here and build me one of those?
wink.png
So you got sick from the swap...is that where I got this miserable sore throat and head cold!? Sick people need to stay away!

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE, AND YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!
Where do you come off building something like this for practically nothing, making the rest of us look like spendthrifts building coops nowhere near this one's size, but still costing small fortunes. Then to top it off, you're being a goody-two-shoes by recycling, saving space in the local dumps; again, making the rest of look bad.
The topper is that it's easy to see that this coop's going to look fantastic when it's finished. What sizes will those three rooms be anyway? SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!

Quote:
lau.gif

Each coop will be 7x5 1/2 so around 38.5sq ft, they will also have an enclosed/covered run (16x5 1/2) that can open to a larger fenced in free range are.

It is forming as I go...not really following a plan.
big_smile.png

I love this, it's awesome!! The pics are really helping my hubby who can't visualize anything. Pallets are awesome to build with. We used them to build our llamas a shelter.

Sonja

Back
Top Bottom