Pallet Coop Add-on...Almost Done (1-25-09)

Love to see more pics!! I'm sure you have the run done now
wink.png
. This would be aweseom on the coops page of BYC!!

Sonja

All together this is the best looking thing I've seen. I just wish I could find pallets here. They grind them up and bury them in my town. I've never been able to get more than one or two. Haha I have to visit Georgia for pallet pickups.
smile.png

Last edited:
All I was doing was saying what I thoguht of the coop. People who build ugly coops are the ones that ruin it for everyone else. They get people mad at them and have new laws made up.

Last edited:
^^^Thats rather rude. if you have nothing good to say, don't say anything at all.^^^

chix-in-GA,
I love your idea and I have been thinking about doing that as well but didn't know how to start.
Do you know how many pallets you used for the whole thing?
Also, I wasn't able to read the whole thread, but what are the demensions for your coop?
Thanks! It looks awesome!

Quote:
Well, if you read the last 10 pages of posts, evidently a lot of people think it is a great coop. You are not going to make a lot of friends coming on here making rude comments with your first few posts. How about you stick to reading for now? There is nothing about his coop that is going to get new laws made up, it is a gorgeous coop and after it is finished you could tell what it was made out of.

Back
Top Bottom