Panda & Pal in The New Brooder Today

Quote:
Saaaaayyyy, I thought you didn't do banties??
wink.png

I dont. I really dont! The Wyandottes the feedstore had just looked so huge compared to just-hatched Panda, I opted for a banty instead. Its my only one. I've had so many firsts this year, what's one more?
hmm.png

I must belong to about 20 "Anonymous" groups already, LOL. Now watch this little imp be a rooster and have to go right back to the feedstore to be sold before it can fertilize my big voluptuous women! I'll never live this one down-ae50mag (Frank) has been trying to convert me to Seramas for the longest time.

Last edited:
The color sure did get me. DH hooked up the old video cam and we can switch the TV upstairs to ChickTV and watch them in the brooder. It's adorable! Wish he could get it hooked up to stream so we could air on BYC.

That would be nice. If I weren't so lazy, and were more technically inclined, I could do the same with the Dels and banties I have hatching in a few days.

Brahmas
big_smile.png
Love the fuzzy feet. I got hooked on em after my D.H. (breeder initials) mystery bird debacle. Remember? Now, I've got myself some real ones
roll.png
And I keep them as pets. They are very sweet.

Back
Top Bottom