Partridge Silkies - Nothing else

Thanks a lot. I love the partridge and they don't seem to get the recognition that they deserve. I know partridge is 1 of those varieties that seems open to the interpretation of the judge at the shows and the people that breed them. That's why I would like to see pictures of other partridge Silkies. It would be great to see some that have done well at shows.
I also raise Partridge and they don't get the recognition they deserve! I love my little ones!

Week 14. She's just a smaller sized hen now. Only needs to put on size so no more weekly pictures recording her growth.

Silkies pose and I like taking pictures. There will be more. Just not her weekly growth.

I think one of the chicks is a blue partridge, or close to it. She's one of two I've thought were female since 3 weeks. Very feminine. I'll probably do a comparison picture between them soon since the other is a normal partridge.

Silkies pose and I like taking pictures. There will be more. Just not her weekly growth.

I think one of the chicks is a blue partridge, or close to it. She's one of two I've thought were female since 3 weeks. Very feminine. I'll probably do a comparison picture between them soon since the other is a normal partridge.

How does a "Blue" Silkie happen? Is it a fluke or is there a knowledgeable genetic pairing of parents?

Back
Top Bottom