Patiently (maybe not completely) waiting for my babies to hatch

I got up this morning to one of my Sussex egg pipped and its only day 20 for me. I now have one hatched and one pipped. I have a still air and set my temp at 100 and I'm getting early hatchs.

very curious. hmmm.

I still have nothing from my eggs.
sad.png
I don't hear or see anything. My thermometer has moved around, so I am assuming the chicks are moving inside the eggs, causing the thermometer to move. Do ya think?

I am waiting for my brahmas to hatch. Today is day 21. I have nothing yet also. Very nervous. Come on littles chickies!

I had a hatch due last Friday evening. The furnace went on the fritz for a couple days and the temp dropped in the bator last Wednesday and Thursday. They didn't start to hatch until late Saturday into Sunday morning. Be patient.

Quote:
Good advice, and I wouldn't recommend upping the temperature now either, as that might cause spikes which do more harm than good... Just wait it out and don't be hasty to cull the eggs.
wink.png

dont worry...my power went out for a few hours and my temp was a little low for a few days and they hatched day 24. they are doing great and some are hatching right now, day 23. dont worry
smile.png
they will be fine....i was really excited for mine to hatch, but they are all hatching 2-4 days late. good luck
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom