Pavlovskaya,Svart Hona, Cemani, Araucana, Isbar, Brabanter

I have never bought eggs online and notice people sell them in small numbers, Is it illegal to send them in just two or three eggs? The limit in my city is 7 and I already have to and only have room for about 5 total- I would really like to know if it would be possible to buy them like this because there are none in my area or anywhere near :(

I have never bought eggs online and notice people sell them in small numbers, Is it illegal to send them in just two or three eggs? The limit in my city is 7 and I already have to and only have room for about 5 total- I would really like to know if it would be possible to buy them like this because there are none in my area or anywhere near :(
because a variety of things can damage eggs when shipped it is best to order atleast 12.. that way you will hopefully end up with 3-4 hatching. Be sure to read the hatching 101 shipped egg protocol: https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/hatching-eggs-101
ask the breeder to clearly label the box in red "do not x-ray" "live eggs".. most breeders already do this.
good luck..

Back
Top Bottom