Paws and Claws (RP) Roleplay

We dont want any trouble" hoss said athority in his voice

Kado rolled her eyes at her and snarrles showing her razor sharp teeth
, "good,I hope we can be friends, or at least coexist peacefully" she says to hoss, her voice carrying an accent that brings to mind rushing rivers, a summers breeze and the wilderness. "as for you", she says to kado, "I'm not looking to harm you or steal your mate, so please stop that snarling before I take offense."

Last edited:
Belleza sat behind a tree looking at the house. There was a human there, but she didn't yell or throw rocks. She talked softly and offered food. food. The sound of it made her tummy rumble. She sighed. She had to eat, soon. She walked slowly to the porch. She barked gently, and soon the door opened slowly. "Belleza." A gentle voice whispered the word that the dog had attatched to herself. The human slowly put down a bowl of food. Belleza glanced at her and sniffed the food nervously. She started eating, keeping her eye on the stranger. The stranger sat down, wrapped in a blanket. She started humming. The sound was soothing to Belleza. She finished eating and sat, cocking her head at the human. Sammy slowly stretched out her hand. Belleza leaned back. Should she? She slowly leaned forward. She rested her muzzle in the warm hand, then dashed off.

Back
Top Bottom