Paws & Claws ~A Wolf RP~

Pics
Vortex: good to hear. You had anything to eat yet? Feel free to take something. *he flicked his tail in a content manner.* I am going to take the rest of the rabbit and find my mate.
"No, not recently," Mac replied. He looked towards the woods. "Thank you, Alpha. I'll go find myself something, then return." With that, he dashed out of the camp and started hunting for an easy catch.

(I got to go for the night. Good night and thanks for RPing! :frow )

"No, not recently," Mac replied. He looked towards the woods. "Thank you, Alpha. I'll go find myself something, then return." With that, he dashed out of the camp and started hunting for an easy catch.

(I got to go for the night. Good night and thanks for RPing! :frow )
*vortex stood and left camp with the rest of the rabbit to search for her. Thinking she might be hingry.*

(Good night)

*vortex stood and left camp with the rest of the rabbit to search for her. Thinking she might be hingry.*

(Good night)
Mac soon found the trail of a beaver, which he followed to a bogged-up river. He lost the trail at the water. He gave up and went searching again.

Adolpha trudged out of the cave and walked down the mountain. A movement caught her eye and she crouched down. Amerock? No, Cody. She stood up and walked to Cody. "Hello Cody. I have a place you can go to escape the rain. I can't bring you there though, I need to get back to my pack."
(@Mary Poopins Love)
"Ok..." Cody said, a little startled. He didn't know that anyone else was around. "Where?"

Mac eventually gave up on hunting, assuming that it was too wet to hunt anyways. He found a small cave and sat in it, watching it rain.
*esper had found a seagull eating. It almost got away but she managed to get away by the foot anf killed it. Then headed for her cave den to eat out of the rain.*

Raven was deep in the forest, lost in thought, when it started to rain. Shocked by the cold drops that were suddenly pelting her, she jumped and ran for the camp.
She ran into Storm on the way, who was laughing uncontrollably for some reason.

"What's so funny, Storm?"

" A Storm caught in a storm is what's so funny!" Storm managed to sputter.

Raven started to laugh too. That is pretty funny!

Back
Top Bottom