Paypal & Hatcheries

chasing ducks

Songster
9 Years
Mar 30, 2010
New Hampshire
Does anyone know any hatcheries that sell ducks besides Ideal that accept paypal? I sell a lot on ebay and it's a pain to transfer money to my account and then have to sit and wait for it to arrive then order, especially when you see a good deal and want to jump onit. Sigh. So anyone know any?

I see more and more stores to offer it. I have an online store and have Paypal besides the normal credit card line up. Obviously Paypal charges more then the standard merchant account. Still, we have about 50% of sales with paypal. People just feel saver with Paypal, especially new customers. Plus you don't have to remember the long credit card number. Sometimes it is a good idea to point this out to those store. I bet they just haven't thought about it.

Paypal have a debit card so that you dont have to transfer the money from your paypal account to your bank account. It just uses the money that is in the paypal account and can be used exactly as any debit card. They ofer it for everyone with an account I think.

Back
Top Bottom