Paypal & Hatcheries

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by chasing ducks, Aug 11, 2010.

1. chasing ducks

chasing ducks Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 30, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Does anyone know any hatcheries that sell ducks besides Ideal that accept paypal? I sell a lot on ebay and it's a pain to transfer money to my account and then have to sit and wait for it to arrive then order, especially when you see a good deal and want to jump onit. Sigh. So anyone know any?

2. katharinad

katharinad Overrun with chickens

I see more and more stores to offer it. I have an online store and have Paypal besides the normal credit card line up. Obviously Paypal charges more then the standard merchant account. Still, we have about 50% of sales with paypal. People just feel saver with Paypal, especially new customers. Plus you don't have to remember the long credit card number. Sometimes it is a good idea to point this out to those store. I bet they just haven't thought about it.

3. DaveP

DaveP Out Of The Brooder

Nov 30, 2009
    Sunny Florida
    Paypal have a debit card so that you dont have to transfer the money from your paypal account to your bank account. It just uses the money that is in the paypal account and can be used exactly as any debit card. They ofer it for everyone with an account I think.

4. greenfamilyfarms

greenfamilyfarms Big Pippin'

Feb 27, 2008
    Elizabethtown, NC
    Quote:Yes, get one of the Paypal debit cards. Then you can use it at any hatchery.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by