PBA(Parrot Beak Asil/Aseel) USA, Project(And Discussion Thread)

If you're a fan of Oriental Gamefowl, & want a unique Breed?

• Total voters
They don't get much scratch. They get turned out in the morning to free range and some starter/grower from a feeder they know where is. Three big New Hampshire boys and one bigger Red Ranger that hang together, one RIR, the original pet Black Sex Link that came as a freebie and two White Giants. The RIR is hit or miss where he sleeps. He changes coops from time to time on his own doing.

I still have the original RIR roosters that I bred more RIR from and sold along with some red sex links. They roost with a big Delaware boy and 2 white Leghorn boys. All the roosters are just part of an on the farm gene pool for what ever suits my fancy of mixing up.

I still have the original RIR roosters that I bred more RIR from and sold along with some red sex links. They roost with a big Delaware boy and 2 white Leghorn boys. All the roosters are just part of an on the farm gene pool for what ever suits my fancy of mixing up.
Like my Chameleons, though they're gonna end up as a Landrace with Gamefowl influence. Gonna add Malay, & Blue Face into their genetics.

I'm still trying to find a source for American Game Fowl. Prefer hatching eggs. Just need 2-4 pullets. Don't need a rooster as I want to cross them with a Cubalaya and an Ameracuana (sp).
There's people here who breed them, & there's people on Ebay that sell hatching eggs.
I'm working on a line of Minis, which may not take super long to create.

Back
Top Bottom