PC's Evil Silkie Eggs Are In My Bator! ** UPDATE pg 7 **

Quote:
Yours even has a single comb like the evil silkie I got from PC the other day, you know the one who was "attacking" him in his video
wink.png
Come to think of it, I've gotten most of my silkies from PC.

turkeys039.jpg

Last edited:
Should I be afraid to plant the seeds DC sent me?
roll.png

Are they gonna turn into plant monsters controlled by evil silkie brains???

Wait until hubby holds one of them little fluffballs. OMG.
big_smile.png

Just plan on lots of black and gray/silver and the shades in between.
We only have one yellow out of 15 that I'm assuming will be white.

Quote:
That's just scary. I've tried to warn ya all the silkies are spreading. Save yourselves.
I'm already lost. There are 9 more eggs downstairs and I have no bator space
available. (I don't like doing staggered hatches). I may have to brood them myself.

Quote:
Yours even has a single comb like the evil silkie I got from PC the other day, you know the one who was "attacking" him in his video
wink.png

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b74/abby200/turkeys039.jpg

Uh oh... I just found out that one of my silkie chicks from Ideal has a single comb
th.gif
They're spreading all over!!

Last edited:
Quote:
wink.png

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b74/abby200/turkeys039.jpg

Uh oh... I just found out that one of my silkie chicks from Ideal has a single comb
th.gif
They're spreading all over!!

Those are the real evil ones you gotta watch out for
wink.png

The single comb silkies are a hybrid of some sort. Sometimes that gene pops out.
When it does the silkie is able to use it's comb as a psychic antenna. Don't let
him reprod ouch ouch, oh they know I'm talking about them ouchhh. Ok Masters
I submit...

A month ago I got my first Silkie in one of those "you can have my chickens 'cause I'm moving, but you have to take all of them," deals. I ended up with nine birds of six breeds.
The Silkie is capable of mind control. I am going outside in the middle of the day to find out what she is doing. Someone tell me why I am doing that. I have 40 birds and I only check on her. I have a chair set up so that when she hops in the nesting box I can sit and watch her. The kids call her princess but she is really the Empress.
I can't immagine getting anything done if I had more...or a breeding pair...or hatchlings...or the incubator. Life changing.

Quote:
That's just scary. I've tried to warn ya all the silkies are spreading. Save yourselves.
I'm already lost. There are 9 more eggs downstairs and I have no bator space
available. (I don't like doing staggered hatches). I may have to brood them myself.

If you decide to hatch them by wearing them somewhere in your clothing, I fear the results.

Back
Top Bottom