Pics
Sorry to have gone on radio silence for so long! Been having a rough spring which I am sure is just the cosmos way of reminding me to work on my patience:th!

A few days after returning from the US to visit with my son, I received the news that my father had passed and I was right back on the plane to the US for the funeral. Returned back to zero progress on the drain work as my husband has seriously embraced this whole retirement thing:he . Long story to say that coop has yet to have nail one driven!!

Currently having a glorious stretch of weather here in Ireland and I am out every day digging ditches and laying drains. Have set myself the goal of having the coop done before I go back AGAIN to the states to attend my son's graduation from secondary school in the middle of May. Fingers crossed that the weather cooperates with my goal!

Sorry to have gone on radio silence for so long! Been having a rough spring which I am sure is just the cosmos way of reminding me to work on my patience:th!

A few days after returning from the US to visit with my son, I received the news that my father had passed and I was right back on the plane to the US for the funeral. Returned back to zero progress on the drain work as my husband has seriously embraced this whole retirement thing:he . Long story to say that coop has yet to have nail one driven!!

Currently having a glorious stretch of weather here in Ireland and I am out every day digging ditches and laying drains. Have set myself the goal of having the coop done before I go back AGAIN to the states to attend my son's graduation from secondary school in the middle of May. Fingers crossed that the weather cooperates with my goal!

my condolences.

good luck with your coop.

9 Days old...

35396977lk.jpg

35396978le.jpg

35396980qf.jpg

35396984km.jpg

They spent half the day outside today and loved it. Unfortunately, the bottom of a rabbit hutch is not ideal for picture taking. :lol:

Only saw this message now!
I was there Sumi!
Shame we missed each other.
Were you at the Poultry keepers club of Ireland National spring show in February?
No, I only went to the one show this year. Wish I knew you were going!! We could have met up there. Next time!

I think I may start next year. Still working on building up the flock at the moment! :) I have some Andalusian eggs cooking at the moment, they are due in 2 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom