Pics
We
Hello!
I live in the netherlands :frow
I'm new here, but I already found that sometimes the info im reading is specific to the US. For example when I was researching what kind of bedding to use, I ended up with hemp which at first seemed difficult because it's a bigger hassle to get in the US, but it's actually really easy to get in the netherlands and not really pricey. So I ended up with a eucalyptus hemp that is produced not far from here. I also use a kind of anti coccidiosis floor cover from lava that looks a bit like cat sand, that I didn't find much info about but decided to try anyway.
Welcome Martaals, 👋 to peeps in Europe.

Yeah, lots of things are a little different from the US overhere. But chickens are chickens wherever they live. So a lot of the advices are interchangeable.

What kind of chickens/poultry/pets do you you have? How many?

I would just like to mention on behalf of Her Majesties Government :rolleyes: (chance would be a fine thing) that the UK, despite what one might have read on the news, is still a part of Europe and even if the present incumbents of afore mentioned government manage to remove their fingers from their rear ends and stop living in a public school orientated dream world in time to stop the slow motion train crash film called Brexit the end result, whatever it is, will not stop me thinking of myself as European.:rant
Lets be nice about each other please whatever our views.

Cause I don't think there are many people on the main land that have Irish blood. Can't remember any history lessons that they ever invaded Europe.
It is not often/only/usually because of invasion. For example, America is full of all sorts, including lots of Irish, not because they invaded, but because they left their homelands, for all sorts of reasons.

It is not often/only/usually because of invasion. For example, America is full of all sorts, including lots of Irish, not because they invaded, but because they left their homelands, for all sorts of reasons.

Was there an invasion of Irish into the US and the UK because the potatoes got bad or do you speak of immigration because there was no attack of the Irish? Sorry. My English isn’t that good. I thought there is not a real difference between a large flow of immigration and invasion in this context.

Anyway not many Irish went to the mainland of Europe as far as I know. If many people leave their homeland to live elsewhere because of war, threats, famine or better opportunities they often go to specific other countries. And don’t evenly scatter around the world.

Back
Top Bottom