What is human weather control? Humans forecast the weather, We don’t control it. If we could we let it rain more often in areas where it too dry.

Climate change is real and imo people should listen to the official channels. And not listen to people who claim things without any grounds. Don't listen the people who are paid from the fossil industry. We can be sure! I am sure.
Every year there are new records on high temperatures. Unfortunately I noticed myself in my own environment some changes.
Like with the well behind my garden. It never dried up for a long time. But this summer it stopped pouring for 2 months because there was only a little rain for a long period.

It’s true that many fires have been started by men, but the vast spreading and difficulty to stop the fires is often because the land became too dry. This is happening in Eastern USA at the moment. And the fires certainly are no coincidence.

This is from a reliable source:
Humans are increasingly influencing the climate and the earth's temperature by burning fossil fuels, cutting down rainforests and farming livestock. This adds enormous amounts of greenhouse gases to those naturally occurring in the atmosphere, increasing the greenhouse effect and global warming.
View attachment 2342162
ec.europa.eu › change › causes_en
Causes of climate change | Climate Action - European Commission

climate has been changing since the beginning of the world. but slowly.

I don't know how old you are, but when I was a kid people could forecast weather for the entire year. today weather forecast is accurate for about 3 days only. there must be a reason for that as the nowdays equipment is much better than it used to be.

What is human weather control? Humans forecast the weather, We don’t control it. If we could we let it rain more often in areas where it too dry.

Climate change is real and imo people should listen to the official channels. And not listen to people who claim things without any grounds. Don't listen the people who are paid from the fossil industry. We can be sure! I am sure.
Every year there are new records on high temperatures. Unfortunately I noticed myself in my own environment some changes.
Like with the well behind my garden. It never dried up for a long time. But this summer it stopped pouring for 2 months because there was only a little rain for a long period.

It’s true that many fires have been started by men, but the vast spreading and difficulty to stop the fires is often because the land became too dry. This is happening in Eastern USA at the moment. And the fires certainly are no coincidence.

This is from a reliable source:
Humans are increasingly influencing the climate and the earth's temperature by burning fossil fuels, cutting down rainforests and farming livestock. This adds enormous amounts of greenhouse gases to those naturally occurring in the atmosphere, increasing the greenhouse effect and global warming.
View attachment 2342162
ec.europa.eu › change › causes_en
Causes of climate change | Climate Action - European Commission
I agree with you there.... yes, the climate has been going thru changes from the very beginning.... but never that fast. Ok... maybe when the meteorite hit Mexico and the dinosaurs became extinct... It is man made this time... "we" caused it.

So... I'm rehoming these ladies.... they hatched March 2020 and are laying already. Not breeding quality. Immunized against Newcastle and Mareks.... just in case you know someone who knows someone who might be interested.
120080606_392209495110140_9189957908381213751_n.jpg
120084689_242190250557759_2535720349211059944_n.jpg

So... I'm rehoming these ladies.... they hatched March 2020 and are laying already. Not breeding quality. Immunized against Newcastle and Mareks.... just in case you know someone who knows someone who might be interested.
View attachment 2343640View attachment 2343641
They all look great! Not for me, sorry. Too big. Too far. And I don’t want to introduce latent Marek into my flock.

But sure there must be someone who loves to buy a couple of you’re Sumtaler beauties.

Do you have a kind of Craigslist in De? You also can try here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forums/outside-of-u-s-other-countries-should-list-bst.16190/

They all look great! Not for me, sorry. Too big. Too far. And I don’t want to introduce latent Marek into my flock.

But sure there must be someone who loves to buy a couple of you’re Sumtaler beauties.

Do you have a kind of Craigslist in De? You also can try here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forums/outside-of-u-s-other-countries-should-list-bst.16190/
You don't need to explain... it was just a "just in case"... I really did not expect anybody here to buy them.
I have them adertised online... but sometimes you just never know. :confused:

View attachment 2343640View attachment 2343641

they are beautiful. I can see a lot of beautiful chickens on byc but unfortunately it is impossible for me to get them. good luck, I hope they will find good homes.

I had to laugh even though it is really ridiculous....
I have my hens advertised on ebay ads... This guy writes to me asking if it is 25 Euros per hen or for all 7.... imagine!! 25 Euros for 7 hens. Heck I could keep them and sell the eggs and make more money with them. :smack

None of the shipped eggs made it, so I am down to my own three eggs, which are looking great today on day 14. And being the sucker for punishment, that I am, I ordered 15 hatching eggs from a different seller. He will start on Monday collecting eggs for me. I pray the post will kind to them this time.

The last chicks have joined the flock in the coop now, but are terrified of the big ones still, although no one is picking on them. :confused:

What #%^¥$* This is not okay, Do you have a clue why nothing hatched? Did the post delay? Were the eggs packed to be unbreakable / with stickers ‘this side up’. ?

I feel a bit down too. I lost one of my oldest chickens. She just disappeared when free ranging. Until this evening I had hope she started to build a nest somewhere or a neighbour would have seen her. But she is completely gone now for 2 days and I don’t expect she will come back again.

18 eggs were scrambled, so couldn't have developed anyway, so on the 10th day I removed all those. Two showed signs of development, but today when I candled them, they had made no more progress, so also dead. My three own eggs are fine and are due on the third of October...just really bad handling from the post this time. To scramble the yolks like that inside a carton with bubble wrap (I cracked them open to see) they must have been really mishandled.

I am very sorry you lost your hen.

Back
Top Bottom