OK, I need an incubator opinion/advice. I looked at several different brands of incubators, which I may be able to buy locally (without crossing the border). It turned out - neither the Italian incubators Covatutto, neither the Romanian ones have alarms. I need an incubator WITH a SOUND alarm when the temperature goes higher or lower. The Chinese incubators that I have have alarms for everything and you are calm that if anything happens (the Sun is too bright and the temp inside goes up; or the water has finished and the humidity has dropped down) you are notified through the alarm.
Could you please recommend a good incubator brand WITH a sound alarm? I have not checked HEKA as they are not available here.. @abpatchy do HEKA incubators have sound alarms?
And I think I have a broody Leghorn?? 3rd day in the nest today. She only started laying 2 months ago, she is no older than 7 months...

it seems only chinese incubators have sound alarm. check this site: https://www.borotto.com/main_page/category_tree,2/sort,price

It's starting to get super cold here again. It's annoying when you got hopes and dreams for a garden. No joke I had a dream the other day of me in my garden
I hear ya!!!! We had frost the last few nights... some areas in Germany got snow again...
Good thing I am way behind in my gardening... I just put my tomato seeds in... hahaha

Has anyone used mybirddna.com for sexing poultry? I think they are a French lab..
nope! I don't need to ... I have no issue with sexing my Sulmtaler... latest when they are 2.5 weeks old I know what they are... and if it takes a little longer that is no big deal either... then I know it with 3.5 weeks. No need to spend money on that.

Back
Top Bottom