I agree with @BDutch on collecting eggs by hand. And from what I read you are very close to being obsessed by rare breeds >) :) :)
Fast And Furious GIF by The Fast Saga

There have to be breeder in Slovakia. Maybe they are not advertising online. In 2019 I was in Wels, Austria for a show. There were buses of people from Hungary, Slowenia and Slovakia etc who bought animals. rabbits, chickens and more. They had boxes with animals piled in the cargo area underneath. That's why I say there have to be breeders somewhere.
Do you have breeding clubs there? In Germany there are local breeding clubs and specialty clubs as well for certain breeds. They help you find breeders if you need to.
I don't know where you live and how far it would be for you... but maybe a quick trip across the border to Germany or Austria might help?

There have to be breeder in Slovakia. Maybe they are not advertising online. In 2019 I was in Wels, Austria for a show. There were buses of people from Hungary, Slowenia and Slovakia etc who bought animals. rabbits, chickens and more. They had boxes with animals piled in the cargo area underneath. That's why I say there have to be breeders somewhere.
Do you have breeding clubs there? In Germany there are local breeding clubs and specialty clubs as well for certain breeds. They help you find breeders if you need to.
I don't know where you live and how far it would be for you... but maybe a quick trip across the border to Germany or Austria might help?
Yes there are. I bought a catalogue with all the breeders listed there. I’ll contact them maybe

Just as I got to the chickens this morning my husband called. He said Norbert (the breeder I got my chickens from) would give me first pick since Hannover has been cancelled if I was interested. My friend and also Sulmtaler breeder Eva was just on the way to pick up one of my roosters she wanted to purchase. So we both went to see Norbert and both of us bought 2 hens each.
Let me introduce you... my first breeding group 2022 . The rooster is the only one left of that group... and he got the brand new girls. So hopefully he will do well.

263434548_467090494847763_4373636110898018044_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom