Peeps T-Shirt

SunAngel

Songster
11 Years
May 20, 2008
Chambersburg, Pa.
I got my Chillin With My Peeps t-shirt last week and just had to wear it out today. We went to the National Apple Harvest Festival (in Arendtsville, Pa) and spent a few hours walking around amongst 1000s of people. I noticed lots of people reading my shirt and quite a few comments about how cute it was. Maybe a few people will go home and check out BYC, who knows.

I didn't get any pics, but thought I would share my little story about my awesome t-shirt anyways.
big_smile.png
Thanks BYC!

I exercised great will power there and didn't buy up every Chicken item I saw. I did get this sign to hang in my coop though
smile.png

Pic_01Oct052008.jpg

I really NEED one of those shirts! Hmmm...maybe whisper in my adult kids ears or SOs for Christmas.
smile.png

The t-shirt? I just clicked BYC Store at the very top of the page and went to t-shirts to place my order. I paid by Paypal. Only took a couple days to get mine
smile.png

DW saw a BYC bumper sticker the other day in the next village over - I think I know who it was
wink.png

I love my "My pet makes me breakfast" hoodie!!!

I have a small "congregation"
lol.png
at work that I am providing encouragement to visit this site and start their own flock. Nothing like a dozen of "laid that morning" jumbo brown eggs to get their interest!

Back
Top Bottom