Carebearsmiles

Apyl

zbraswell92

Sarah1031

calmwinds

rubberduckies

randallt1

DenverDucky

Please let me know if you would like to be added or removed! Thanks :) 

YAY!!!!! My very very very first egg! (My chickens aren't even laying yet) This was in my duck pen, so it could either be Pekin duck or sebastopol goose egg but I have a feeling it's duck! The first pic is a pic of it next to a grade A large store bought egg. I'm so eggsited lol!

YAY!!!!! My very very very first egg! (My chickens aren't even laying yet) This was in my duck pen, so it could either be Pekin duck or sebastopol goose egg but I have a feeling it's duck! The first pic is a pic of it next to a grade A large store bought egg. I'm so eggsited lol!
its a pekin egg. Sebastopols have stopped laying for the season. They are seasonal layers. Congrats! Ive heard that if your ducks lay their first eggs right before winter, they will lay through the winter. though, this depends on where you live.

That would be great if they lay through the winter. I live in west central Illinois by the Iowa border, we can get some pretty cold winters and they are predicting this is going to be one of them so we will see. Was totally suprised when I seen it. I was told they were Easter babies so not very old.

Hello, I am looking for 1-2 dozen Pekin hatching eggs and wondering if anyone on here has any for sale. My friend and I are doing a project and we have about $30 to spend on eggs. PLEASE pm me if you have any for sale or know of anyone who is still shipping them this time of year. Thanks! :)

Back
Top Bottom