Pekin Duck Club!

My ducks! The female without the Afro is the best thing that ever happened to me. The other one is a crested duck. She follows me wherever I go. I can pick her up and she will fall asleep. I love her so much!

So pretty! What are their names?

My two new Pekins!
yesss.gif
....both females.

size comparison...

a little over a day old.....a little over 4 weeks old.

Last edited:
We have one duck and his/her (not sure yet) name is Quack-Quack. I get some pic posted a soon as I figure it out, I was checking it out yesterday but only managed to change the profile pic. Quack-Quack is almost 5 weeks old and we got him at 2 days old. I love how we have gotten to know what certain chirps mean but now he is going through "puberity", voice is changing and teenage feathers are coming in. We're waiting anxiously to know to if we a male or female. I take him everywhere and right now are diaper training.

one had a nician deficency but one that survived had dried blood on it so i dout that was it! i have 4 left 3 pekin one mallard

We have one duck and his/her (not sure yet) name is Quack-Quack. I get some pic posted a soon as I figure it out, I was checking it out yesterday but only managed to change the profile pic. Quack-Quack is almost 5 weeks old and we got him at 2 days old. I love how we have gotten to know what certain chirps mean but now he is going through "puberity", voice is changing and teenage feathers are coming in. We're waiting anxiously to know to if we a male or female. I take him everywhere and right now are diaper training.

Mine are the same age (^.^) just one is kind of honking lol. But they are patchy white spotted lol. And the smallest is OCD about being clean. The others lay in the water they spill and splash so always have wet dirty bellies and she (I don't know really) always stays clean and dry. Affectionately named...Muddy :p

Back
Top Bottom