Pekin duck egg day 29 HELP!!! Pleaseeeeeee!!!

thank you! I most definitely will post pictures when they hatch yall just dont know how thankful i am for this site!
smile.png
smile.png
That will be great! I think we all are!!!

Ok so i cant get good enougj pics of the air cells but i know by the pictures of candling duck egg that they are not getting big enough i have been sponging them once a day i have no water in the incubator i have them in and they just are not losing enough moisture ugh :( on the bright side my chick eggs are doing great

I think you should of been in lock down with your duck eggs???

Hmmmm. I hope they hatch.......

Oops.....I think I am confused? This is now a different hatch your on right?

Sorry, ignore my reply......

Best of luck!

Cheers!

Last edited:

Best of luck!

Cheers!
its ok i had only 2 duck egg for the hatch this post was about but i also had some more pekin duck eggs in the incubator that arent due to hatch until this weekend :) my little duckie this post was about didnt make it :( its air cell was no where near big enough and im struggling to get the others that are coming up due to get theirs big enough i dont think im going to be a good duck hatcher lol thank you though

Best of luck!

Cheers!
its ok i had only 2 duck egg for the hatch this post was about but i also had some more pekin duck eggs in the incubator that arent due to hatch until this weekend :) my little duckie this post was about didnt make it :( its air cell was no where near big enough and im struggling to get the others that are coming up due to get theirs big enough i dont think im going to be a good duck hatcher lol thank you though

This Ipad won't let me tag anyone.......try contacting this [email protected] should turn blue and she will get the post......

She is fantastic with helping to hatch duck eggs!!!!!

You are still running it with no water, you are just sponging them? How often are you sponging them? Maybe you aren't letting them dry completely? I only did misting with one duck hatch, and didn't need to after that, so I forgot the ideal process.

hopefully @Pyxis can help?

You are still running it with no water, you are just sponging them?  How often are you sponging them?  Maybe you aren't letting them dry completely?  I only did misting with one duck hatch, and didn't need to after that, so I forgot the ideal process.

hopefully @Pyxis
 can help?
no water they go on lockdown the 9th i sponge them once a day :(

These are the 4 going on lock down the 9th i took these pics this morning

Back
Top Bottom