Pekin duck egg day 29 HELP!!! Pleaseeeeeee!!!

No doubt!! :hugs Here's a cute chick pic, one that just hatched a few hours ago, to cheer you up while you wait. Splash bantam cochin
ohhhhhh my goodness how sweet!!
Theres a pic of my runt baby it was the only one of my black sex link out of 4 that hatched thos go around its so tiny i dont see how it made it but it did and the duckie love it and treat it like one of them they go crazy if i take it out of the box lol it is maybe at best half the size the ones from my first hatch were

Last edited:
I think im going to try lower humdity on my next hatch i am think my humdity is higher than what my incubayor is reading every egg that has hatched in it had been really sticky

ohhhhhh my goodness how sweet!!
Theres a pic of my runt baby it was the only one of my black sex link out of 4 that hatched thos go around its so tiny i dont see how it made it but it did and the duckie love it and treat it like one of them they go crazy if i take it out of the box lol it is maybe at best half the size the ones from my first hatch were
What a cutie!!

What a cutie!!
thank you! It is so tiny its amazing lol considering the other from the hatch before it were at least 2 times its size i dont think he was meant to hatch he was 3 days late and the other 3 i set it it didnt hatch they were gone when i candled them but he was still barely moving so i made it a safe hole and low an behold here it is needless to say it is my favorite chick now lol

thank you! It is so tiny its amazing lol considering the other from the hatch before it were at least 2 times its size i dont think he was meant to hatch he was 3 days late and the other 3 i set it it didnt hatch they were gone when i candled them but he was still barely moving so i made it a safe hole and low an behold here it is needless to say it is my favorite chick now lol
How old is it? And the ducklings like to cuddle with it?

Last edited:
Aren't they sweet. It's so enjoyable watching them have fun in the water too. Aww just 2 days old makes me want chicks now, mine are 4 months old now. They grow up way to fast ducklings too.
they really do grow quickly! My husband is hooked worse than i on this hatching deal lol i currently have 17 duck egg and 5 cochin bantams eggs in the bator i didnt want to hatch anymore right now but he insisted so i caved lol

they really do grow quickly! My husband is hooked worse than i on this hatching deal lol i currently have 17 duck egg and 5 cochin bantams eggs in the bator i didnt want to hatch anymore right now but he insisted so i caved lol
If you have room why not huh? 17 ducks wow. Bantams are my fav chickens I have some LF too but love the bantams. Are the duck and chickens eggs from your own flock?

Back
Top Bottom