Pen Pal Exchange!!!

As a police officer, you must see it every day. My avatar needs someone to calmly give it a slap. "Focus. Snap out of it, Smilie. We've got work to do so quit screwing around."

Hmm, that's interesting... I'm an ER Tech, I thought it was a picture of me after a 12 shift...
tongue.png

Do the pen pals need to be very similar? I know I love learning about people who are utterly different from me. Sure I prefer RIRs but I would not feel uncomfortable around someone who raises frizzles or ducks :)

I would treat them just like they were normal.

lol guess I'm semi normal lol I love raising ducks and geese. I have chickens too :) but I raise Indian Runners and Mallards :) and I love incubating duck eggs too . I've set some of mine and have two ducklings that are fawn & white x chocolate cross runners . I have one now that's zipping its half chocolate runner x mallard..

If anyone wants to be my pen pal that's fine with me :)

Do the pen pals need to be very similar? I know I love learning about people who are utterly different from me. Sure I prefer RIRs but I would not feel uncomfortable around someone who raises frizzles or ducks :)

I would treat them just like they were normal.

Well I'm glad you're nice to me then! LoL I think you may have already figured out that I'm NOT normal. And I have ducks..... They make me look normal.....

I'm the coolest pen pal ever! Just sayin...

Well I'm glad you're nice to me then! LoL I think you may have already figured out that I'm NOT normal. And I have ducks..... They make me look normal.....

I'm the coolest pen pal ever! Just sayin...

You really are :) Well, after me, of course :p I can't have ducks because I'd fall in love with them. While I love the taste of duck I could never eat *my* ducks. I know. I'm a hypocrite! :( I could never play with a duckling, let it bond to me, then think "This little guy is going to grow up to be delicious!"

Normal is WAY overrated. I love to see really odd people. I want to go talk to them. "What's that guy got going on?" :)

You really are :) Well, after me, of course :p I can't have ducks because I'd fall in love with them. While I love the taste of duck I could never eat *my* ducks. I know. I'm a hypocrite! :( I could never play with a duckling, let it bond to me, then think "This little guy is going to grow up to be delicious!"

Normal is WAY overrated. I love to see really odd people. I want to go talk to them. "What's that guy got going on?" :)

Oh that was me before the surgery ;) Don't I rock?! LMAO!

Back
Top Bottom