Pennsylvania Chickenstock CLARION TSC April 28, 2012

I will have lavender orps, lemon orp eggs, black marans,1 peacock, 1 red gold pheasant,maybe chinese geese and ducks if they hatch!

I have 4 white broad breasted turkey poults for sale that I can bring also.To micayc is the red/golden a hen> Looking for one and what is the peafowl?

Yeah more serama thats what i like to see,
clap.gif
love those little birds.

Plans have changed, and we can attend :)

We will be bringing Buckeye chicks from our Non-Hatchery/Exhibition flock, Easter Egger chicks, and egg cartons. We may also bring (no promises) Buff, Wheaten and Silver Ameraucana, Partridge Chantecler, and assorted hatchery stock chicks.

Last edited:
Looking for Easter Eggers or Americanas and a young friend for my poor lonely Honk, who I am thinking is a gander, haven't found any eggs :( .
I may bring if anyone is interested, all roosters approx 1 year old, 1 white leghorn, 1 black cochin batam/silkie cross (little guy) and 1 grey/blue? and cream silkie/? cross. I will try to post pics this weekend.
I may also bring guinea eggs and barnyard assortment eggs.

Glad you'll be able to make it now RhodeRunner!

I may also bring guinea eggs and barnyard assortment eggs.
Hi Argo! Glad you'll be there too.

I talked to the manager at TSC yesterday and she is very excited about the event. She told me again how many requests she gets for guineas, but no one wants to order 25 at a time. She's really hoping that there will be lots of those there. She's making up little bag stuffers to announce the event and she ordered a big "CHICKENSTOCK" sign to place on the doors.

I am SOOOO excited to meet everyone and see everyone that attended the last one too.

fl.gif
Cross your fingers for good weather!

I am getting really eggcited
wee.gif

I am crossing my fingers for good weather..we can handle a bit of a chill but praying for no rain!

We have had lots of interest, I hope everyone who said they were going to come can make it. Looks like its going to be quite a shindig!

I am gonna be attacking people as they arrive, so expect that upon your arrival. I want first crack at the goodies!

Back
Top Bottom