Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

I would total love a roo or two:) but i think the crowing at the 5 am might be a little much for my nieghbors. i live in town so I am getting hens.. But the roos at the farm show i wanted them all... Now if i can find a way not to have a roo to crow. i be golden,

Just got back from the Farm show:) and I am SOOOOooo excited for spring. I have desided what chickens to get :) Now I just need vendors... or where to buy a bird or two at. I want a sumatra black cochin, Wyandotte silver lace, Brahma dark and buff, English Ausralorp black. , And a plymouth rock partidge.. not counting the two black ameracandas..:) i think that be a nice group of birds to run through my garden
is that all???? I thought we taught better!! MORE BREEDS MORE BREEDS LOL

Okay!! SO EXCITED HERE!!!!

Out of the original 24 i got 19 Viable, MOVING Babies!!!!! The one to the left is the one I was telling you about earlier Sally. If that one cracks open, then it's 20!!! This would be AMAZING REDEMPTION for my boys!! I'm so excited for them!!
happy dance!!! cool beans Mommasita!

Can I share a proud mom moment. My DD Izzy just got 1st place in the Junior/Senior Cadette division for Girl Scout's Community 80 Pinewood Derby!! I am so happy, it's a Father/Daughter thing, so DH is really happy too. Check out the Hershey Bar Car!
CONGRATS IZZY!! YAY!!!!

Sally, You can have him send them over here -lol!
I could aint!! I owe you eggies!!!
hugs.gif

WE GOT an egg in the silkie pen today!!! FINALLY!!

A creamy brown egg! but it was soft so I added more calcium chips! I stuck my finger through it, tried to see if it was fert by the white roo Romeo but I musta got the yolk!!
hit.gif
maybe tomorrow....

Okay!! SO EXCITED HERE!!!!

Out of the original 24 i got 19 Viable, MOVING Babies!!!!! The one to the left is the one I was telling you about earlier Sally. If that one cracks open, then it's 20!!! This would be AMAZING REDEMPTION for my boys!! I'm so excited for them!!

Yay!!!!! Hope you have a GREAT hatch!

15 local serama Set today Thanks to BYC friend Ed!

YOU SHOULD see his ROO! and his girls are gorgeous!!

Heinz77 BBS COCHIN to come Monday!!!
ya.gif
this is 1st set coming of "won" eggs! I am hearing I am wacked for choosing these over the wellsumers and exibition RIR. But I gotta stick as close to what I got as I can! I cant build more coops!

YIPPY!!!
bun.gif

Sally, I am LOVING my LF cochins. I believe I would have made the same choice!

What kind of Cochin's are you hatching?? I got 4 out of my molted pen in the incubator now hoping some hatch!! First time doing this so fingers crossed. How are your molteds doing? Was thinking about you when we drove past the Grantville exit on our way to the FS!

I am so excited for you too!!

Back
Top Bottom