Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Pentamom

Pentamom Chillin' With My Peeps

Thank You!!!!

Xoxoxo

2. fisherlady

fisherlady Overrun With Chickens

You are training your fiance right!!! A good man! [​IMG]

Be careful heading back... your chicks will be glad to see you! [​IMG]

3. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    suckass morning trying to unfreeze waterers?? I was bitching, I asked DH when he ran electric for the lights to add a outlet in each coop so I could make those tin or cement water heaters but NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I was going to let everyone out of the coops but decided to let them inside for the day and threw crack all over in the pens and coops.... I only got 3 eggs BRATS!! A little cold and they go all stubborn on me!!!

ohhhh and last night I went to turn eggs in the bator and to my surprise DH threw another silkie egg in there, so BOTH may be laying or I coulda missed the first one till the next am??? IDK but he marked it and dated and timed the sucker!!! Did I mention he also considers the Silkies his????? YUP! plus for me!!! lol

4. fisherlady

5. fisherlady

I am stuck at work today... and am really wishing I was home so I could keep track of coop temps with this cold snap! I sure hope Gracie sticks tight to her eggs today! Will be miserable till SO gets home to check on her and calls to say all is well...
    Dang it's hard to let mother nature do things!!! [​IMG]

6. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Oh she better stick close!!! SORRY your at work
    : (

7. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Oh she better stick close!!! SORRY your at work
    : (

8. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

9. Baym

Baym Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 5, 2012
    Southeastern PA
    LOL. Awesome. I just might borrow that ....

10. Baym

Baym Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 5, 2012
    Southeastern PA
    "If you do doubt your courage or your strength, come no further, for death awaits you all with nasty, big, pointy teeth"

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by