Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. radioman

radioman In the Brooder

Oct 25, 2012
    Indiana County
    Glad to hear she is doing better...
    She didn't happen to get into anything not intended for her, like mouse bait or something?

2. LeBlackbird

LeBlackbird Songster

Aug 17, 2009
    SE Pennsylvania
    that's awesome [​IMG] everything seems so organized, thanks to everyone that had a hand in this!

3. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

4. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Crowing

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    I thought about this too….then I saw the price tag. I hate vacuuming, but not $500 worth.

5. MButerbaugh

MButerbaugh Chirping

May 13, 2012
    Radioman,

not that I'm aware of... they've actually been in their coops/runs more now due to the weather, but I have given them a day or so here and there that the weather wasn't as bad, and there wasn't deep snow to free range. Maybe she got something when she was out? but it's been awhile... but I'm not sure when she started getting "sick" I pay pretty good attention to my birds, but she managed to keep up with the others until a few days ago... as far as the impacted crop, I'm wondering if it was from the hay I've been tossing around in the run to help with the mud on the warmer days. I just hope she keeps showing improvement, I don't want to keep her separated much longer. I'm hoping maybe tomm night I can put her back in with her sisters.

6. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    OP is BACK!!!!! I will go spread the word LOL if you want to join the FB group pm me.

7. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Crowing

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    This is very cool, although I do like a run I can stand up in without hitting my head….much. I ALWAYS find a way to hit my head, would just like to do it a little less often.

WELCOME BACK BLACKBIRD!! Just how far down in the Southeast Corner are you? I am near Kennett Square and West Chester, you can't be all that far from me.

8. mama2my4

mama2my4 Songster

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    Welcome back! Hope you will join us over on FB, too!

9. LeBlackbird

LeBlackbird Songster

Aug 17, 2009
    SE Pennsylvania
    Thanks guys [​IMG] Blarney, I'm sitting pretty in Berks county so you aren't too too far from me [​IMG] Good to know though!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by