Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. LittleMissPurdy

LittleMissPurdy Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Sorry, went alittle pic-happy..[​IMG]..finally got the pictures on here from our trip to the house, man I really hate moving.[​IMG]...Okay the first two pics are of the area I had mentioned, well, awhile ago, about converting into a covered area for the coop & run.
    We will have to "open " the front of the red-brick thing & of course clean it out..(has obviously been too cold). Will also be removing the "burn-pit". Then 4 posts up, 2 front & 2 back, with the posts in the front being higher than the back because of the needed slope-rain run off. this will keep the coop covered/secured from 3-sides, leaving the front exposed & giving us an opportunity to add a larger/ higher run [​IMG]- I know I'm short, but even I don't like hitting my head...the bottom of the area is concrete, will be putting sand over. The area gets morning sun & very late afternoon . Would love if anyone has any suggestions/feedback. Thank you.
    Oh, & the other 2 pics are of some of my backyard & views..

2. MotorcycleChick

MotorcycleChick Gone quackers

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop

3. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    Awesome View!! Got a weeping flowering tree too. Very nice. Cherry? Maybe plum?

4. MotorcycleChick

MotorcycleChick Gone quackers

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop
    I spent several hours scrubbing carpets, doing dishes, re-arranging the kitchen and trying to balance the checkbook. Turns out another purchase was made with my stolen card. The person that took my card # went shopping @Walmart.Com too. I hope I can convince the bank it wasn't me!
    I also had fun with the amount of automatic payments changing. One by just $1, and one went down about $30. Fun fun. NOT! [​IMG] Hoping to get it all fixed tomorrow. Too irritated to do it tonight.
    I found one frozen egg today nestled under the roost in a pile of frozen poop. Sand really is great even in the winter. The warmer temps causing the sand to get wet was fine (pine chips would have STUNK!), but now I have to chop the icy sand without poop bouncing up into my face.[​IMG] So the egg got stomped for the girls to eat.

5. oletymer

oletymer Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2012
    WOoooo maybe thats what I need...[​IMG] Woke up caughing and now 102 fever[​IMG]

6. LittleMissPurdy

LittleMissPurdy Chillin' With My Peeps

Sorry to hear your still having trouble with this!![​IMG]...people are ridiculous!!..hope this gets fixed and fast! you need a welders-shield or something..my goodness-[​IMG]...didn't know clearing-out poopy would be so hazardous!!..haha...calls for a glass of "chads" brand OJ!![​IMG]

weeping cherry tree, it is so beautiful in the spring [​IMG]...looking to get some fruit trees also, gotta have apple & we are thinking about trying peach too..yumm!..it is very pretty up there, we should be totally in by the 2nd /3rd...yeah, I know right over the "super bowl" weekend...have heard it enough from the DH..[​IMG]I'll cook him some Little-weenies or something & send him over to the neighbors house!..

7. galgo98

galgo98 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2011
    Lebanon, Pennsylvania
    [​IMG]

8. fisherlady

fisherlady Overrun With Chickens

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

OMG!!! I am SO gonna save this one!

9. MButerbaugh

MButerbaugh Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2012