Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

We have a map and all now!! and Missy is acting secretary LOL and we have a secret FB group!!

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?fo...PA Unite MAP&jsonp=vglnk_jsonp_13590678619032
yeah,but she didn't tell ya what they do to ya to be a "member"!!!!!
ep.gif

I actually thought that may be the problem as well, (guess I left that part out - sorry!)
hide.gif
soaked her last night, she was not impressed.... LOL but there was no egg to be found... I had a chicken that was egg bound once before and it actually acted a little differently... you could actually see her butt and vent "pulse" she stayed squatted lower to the ground and looked like she was gonna fall over exhausted.... this one just looks like she's doing nothing, sleepy at times but not always - she has periods where she perks up, but then sleeps again. I'm hoping we've turned the corner here, she's preening herself, and has eaten some, not close to normal yet but definately better than before!
fl.gif

Thanks!
Glad to hear she is doing better...
She didn't happen to get into anything not intended for her, like mouse bait or something?

I know I'm way-behind on this,
hide.gif
..still trying to "catch-up"...I remember thinking when these things first came out" yeah right and at the first sign of a hairball they turn the other way!", guess enough people have had good results w/ them. I just keep wondering if they use tons of batteries and/or do they have a docking/recharging ability?..one of those would be nice, we have hardwood floors/ area rug. okay-I'm done
big_smile.png
I thought about this too….then I saw the price tag. I hate vacuuming, but not $500 worth.

Radioman,

not that I'm aware of... they've actually been in their coops/runs more now due to the weather, but I have given them a day or so here and there that the weather wasn't as bad, and there wasn't deep snow to free range. Maybe she got something when she was out? but it's been awhile... but I'm not sure when she started getting "sick" I pay pretty good attention to my birds, but she managed to keep up with the others until a few days ago... as far as the impacted crop, I'm wondering if it was from the hay I've been tossing around in the run to help with the mud on the warmer days. I just hope she keeps showing improvement, I don't want to keep her separated much longer. I'm hoping maybe tomm night I can put her back in with her sisters.

This coop is made from FEEDBAGS??? Mother Earth news.... I cant find instructions or more details.... interesting though

http://www.motherearthnews.com/uploadedImages/articles/issues/2011-08-01/Chicken Coop.jpg
Chicken%20Coop.jpg
This is very cool, although I do like a run I can stand up in without hitting my head….much. I ALWAYS find a way to hit my head, would just like to do it a little less often.

WELCOME BACK BLACKBIRD!! Just how far down in the Southeast Corner are you? I am near Kennett Square and West Chester, you can't be all that far from me.

Back
Top Bottom