Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    thanks, They called me back today and they do not have a cloverbuds program yet, which is where my kiddos would fall.

2. beaglady

beaglady Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 19, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    I'm about 1/2 hour north of Harrisburg, but I've been a hatching fool with Ameraucana crosses this year. You're welcome to come get a few. Not show quality, but just fun, nice birds to start off with.

3. swataracreek

swataracreek Chillin' With My Peeps

Beagle lady
    Hi my name is ed neidlinger maybee i know you i was a member of lykens vally beagle club.
    Any way i have sizzel eggs and lots of them
    Ed

4. they'reHISchickens

they'reHISchickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 31, 2008
    Reading
    Hey Ed!
    It's Dottie & John. Just hatched 8 blue or olive egg babies from an orp broody and our powder blue marans is broody and almost a week into 12 marans eggs. We shall see if she does a better job than our incubator.
    Last year all three of our marans went broody. We shall see if the young ones do the same this year.
    Hope all is well with you!

5. PeakyBeaky

PeakyBeaky Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 27, 2010
    Bellefonte, PA
    Currently we have blue wyandotte chicks for sale, more colors in the bator currently. We are located near State College, PA.

6. heatherscooby77

heatherscooby77 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2012
    Grantville, PA
    I have blue/black/splash Ameraucanas. I can also sell hatching eggs. Somebody that is really close to you is LavanderOrpingtongirl. Welcome, and Good Luck!!!

7. beaglady

beaglady Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 19, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    Hi Ed,

I remember you! Hi! I miss my beagles, though I have plenty of other things to keep me busy.

Diane W

8. dsheaz

dsheaz Out Of The Brooder

Mar 21, 2012
    dsheaz, western PA, Butler County. 3 Red Sex Links, 3 Golden Comets, and 6 White Leghorns.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2012
  9. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA

Welcome dsheaz!

1 person likes this.
  10. Jeff18930

Jeff18930 New Egg

Apr 9, 2012
    Bucks County, PA
    Hello from upper Bucks County, PA. Just returned to the "country" from the sprawl of Washington D.C. and am eager to start raising chickens again. In the past, we kept brown egg pullets (I believe White Rock x Road Island Red) from Moyer's with great success. This time around, we want to keep something more dual purpose, raising some meat birds, and trying our hand at breeding.

Would appreciate a PM from anyone local-ish that could help us get re-started. In addition to finding a good dual-purpose breed, we're also looking for some hands-on training in the butchering department.

Cheers,
    Jeff

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by